


All Garrett wanted for Christmas was a Wii. He told Santa and even wrote a note in his class that was published in the community paper that read. "I would really, really want a Wii. I have been a good boy. I would want the Jonas Brother cd really bad. I have a stocking cap for my dog. I want Star Wars the Clone Wars Jedi Aliens on DS. I would want a Madagascar escape 2 Africa. I would want Bolt the movie. I hate long hair. I would want a 4 wheeler. I want a cell phone and a laptop. I would want a dirt bike. Garrett Welty"
We are unsure where he got the idea he disliked long hair, because he is growing out his own hair for long hair. He told us that he did not write that.

1 comments:
Hilarious! I love the randomness of their thought patterns. Looks like Santa was good to him!
Post a Comment